TWIN TECHNOLOGY TUNED FOR EXCEPTIONAL CONTROL The Monroe OESpectrum shock absorbers feature our latest, global, original equipment valving technologies for domestic and foreign nameplate applications. Monroe OESpectrum units provide an unprecedented level of handling precision and control while filtering out ride harshness. This unique blend of control and comfort is made possible through Tenneco's Twin Technology Active Control System, an exclusive internal damping control technology. Tenneco's Twin Technology consists of the latest Impact Control Valve (ICV), delivers exceptional control by regulating the flow of fluid which helps control vehicle roll and isolate road impact, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration, and harshness experienced with rough, bumpy road conditions.Product Features:
- All Weather Fluid - Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving - Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles.
- Fluon Banded Piston - The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- 1-3/16 inch Bore - Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- Twin Tube Technology - Impact Control Valve (ICV), which delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged - For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2 inch Diameter Piston Rod - Nitrocarburized rod for long service life. (On non-dust shield units only)
- Special Seal - Self-lubricating fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.