METRIX expansion valves are manufactured to OE specifications and provide durability and optimum performance. The Thermostatic valves are engineered using the latest OEM designs and are made with the highest quality brass and copper. METRIX expansion blocks are machined from a single block of high grade aluminum or brass and are manufactured application specific according to OE size, shape and color.Product Features:
- OE-Quality - Exact Fit
- Tonnage and superheat are rated to exact OEM specifications
- Utilizes the factory style fittings and connectors
- Compatible with R12 and R134a refrigerant
- The power valve is seasoned prior to assembly and is fully function tested
- Designed and manufactured to OE specifications
- Includes all necessary fitment components. When required units will have sealing washers and/or O-Rings. Installation Note: Receiver driers or accumulators, and expansion devices should be replaced any time an A/C system is opened. Individual A/C component warranties may be void if these items are not replaced.