Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels and wheels with small diameter lug holes. SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30% lighter in weight. Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. SplineDrive lug nuts are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level. Contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires. Product Features:
- User friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern for easy installation and removal.
- The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.
- The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern.
- Every McGard wheel lock and lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security.
- McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
- For aluminum wheels only.
- Trimmed with a red anodized aluminum cap
- Set of 20 Lug Nuts, 1 Installation Tool & Key Storage Pouch