This Heavy Duty Truck and Bus tensioner is designed and engineered by one of the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a "lift-lug" feature for ease of installation, Tandem 6303 ball bearings, a molded locator pin for precise installation, and a forged steel pulley. Includes a new mounting bolt for ease of installation.Product Features:
- Designed and engineered by one of the world's largest Original Equipment suppliers of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions and new mounting bolt included.
- Heavy Duty Electro-deposited coated (e-coat) Steel Pulley for superior corrosion resistance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1/2 hour
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner.