The Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber is available as an OE monotube replacement to restore your vehicles original capabilities. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand.Product Features:
- The Correct, Monotube-Designed Orem Replacement
- The KYB Gas-A-Just Helps Restore The Designed Control And Handling Of The Corvette
- Gas-A-Just Monotubes Are Designed For Vehicles That Work, Tow, And Have Larger, Heavier Tires & Wheels
- High Pressure Monotube Design Separates The Gas And Oil For Fade Free Operation And Instant Response
- Fluid Leaking Can Be A Cause Of Shock Failure, The KYB Gas-A-Just Has An Ultra-Smooth Triple Chrome Plated Chrome Piston Rod To Reduce Seal Wear
- The Higher Gas Pressure Of The KYB Gas-A-Just Responds Quickly To Improve Steering Response
- Electronic Safety Systems Depend On The Suspension, Brakes And Tires Operating As The Vehicle Manufacturer Intended. The KYB Gas-A-Just Helps Keep Electronic Safety Systems Performing As Designed.