Replacement Glass
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

K-Source Replacement Glass

Part No. 99244 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Replacement Glass for 09-14 Ram Pick-Up 1500 (w/out auto dimming); 10-14 Ram Pick-Up 2500/ 3500 (w/out auto dimming); 09-14 Pick-Up 1500 (w/out auto dimming); 10-14 Pick-Up 2500/ 3500 (w/out auto dimming)

Product Features:
  • The glass measures 6 1/16" inches tall by 8 13/16" inches wide and 9 3/4" inches diagonally.
  • Glass fits mirrors with heated power, power functions only.
  • Mirror will fit heated application but does not include the heating feature.
  • Mounting tape included for low-hassle stick-on installation
  • Most economical way to replace cracked mirror glass versus the entire mirror housing
  • Flat
Back To Top
Attachment Type:Mounting Tape
Heated Mirror:No
Height:6.0625 in
Indicator Markings:No
Length:9.75 in
Width:9.75 in

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    Will this replacement glass work with a 2011 dodge ram 1500 st?
    Asked on 7/12/2012 by Kassie from Conway,ar

    1 answer



      Yes, the K-Source REPLACEMENT GLASS (Part No. 99244) fits your 2011 Dodge Ram. For any further assistance please feel free to call us at: 1-877-238-2623 or visit the nearest Advance Auto store and one of our representatives will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Answered on 7/12/2012 by John the Car-Doc from AAP
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.