Part No. 26518
Heavy-duty flexible hose designed to replace straight or curved coolant hoses. The benefit is maximum coverage with minimum inventory. Hose inside diameter remains constant from end to end. No convolutions inside hose so tube is smooth, allowing free coolant flow. Approved for marine applications.Product Features:
- Excellent flexibility, yet collapse and kink resistant.
- Extra strength fabric reinforcement with helical steel wire spiral molded between tube and cover.
- Heat resistant construction throughout.
- EPDM tube and neoprene cover for extended service life.
- Performs to SAE 20R5 Type EC Class D-2 specifications.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure.
- Temperature Rating: - 40 Deg. F to +257 Deg. F (- 40 Deg. C to +125 Deg. C).
- Working pressure 40 psi maximum.
- Caution: Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications.