Part No. G20180-0608
Gates GlobalSpiral no-skive coupling design provides superior performance for extremely high-pressure, high-impulse spiral-wire hydraulic hose applications. The innovative two-piece, no-skive design allows for fast, tailor made assemblies. Eliminating the skiving process drastically reduces assembly time, labor, odor, fabrication errors and contamination of the fluid power system.Product Features:
- Other features include:
- Two-piece design potentially reduces inventory by 30 percent since only one stem is required for all spiral-wire hose types.
- Unique bite-the-wire crimp design allows for improved coupling retention and blow-off prevention.
- Maximum application coverage - GlobalSpiral couplings are available in more than 80 thread configurations, so finding the right fit for your assembly has never been easier.
- GlobalSpiral couplings have been tested to industry-leading one million impulse cycles at +250 Deg F (+121 Deg C) without causing stress cracks in the hose tubing.
- Machined from unleaded steel bar stock, GlobalSpiral thread ends are able to handle working pressures up to 6,000 psi.
- Coated with TuffCoat plating - more than five times better corrosion resistance than SAE ASTMB117 specification.