Part No. BX47
Constructed with Gates proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance. This provides superior performance on the toughest heavy-duty A, B and C Section industrial drives. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where small orsub-minimal sheave diameters are required.Product Features:
- Belt edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- Note: Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes. Tri-Power belts longer than 210 inches are a banded, cut notch construction.