Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Fram Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter

Part No. CF10363 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

The FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter cleans and freshens air entering your vehicle's ventilation system with Arm & Hammer® baking soda and carbon-embedded media.

Product Features:
  • Captures up to 98% of contaminants, including road dust and pollen
  • Absorbs odors with Arm & Hammer® baking soda
  • Helps improve overall driving comfort
Back To Top
Length (Inches):18.871
Thickness (Inches):3.386
Width (Inches):2.009

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    Where is the filter located on my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I would like to replace it myself if possible.
    Asked on 10/12/2009 by Anonymous

    2 answers



      The Cabin Air Filter is located behind the glove compartment. For instructions on how to replace it, I suggest visiting your local Advance Auto Parts store and purchasing a Haynes Repair Manual. This book will direct you step by step with detailed instructions on how to replace any part on your vehicle. For more information you can contact us at 1-877-ADVANCE or visit

      Answered on 10/13/2009 by Rob from Advance Auto Parts
    • A:

      The filter is easily installed underneath the cowl cover on the passenger side, accessible from under the hood.

      Answered on 11/28/2009 by T-square from Granite Falls, NC
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.