Performer 289; Intake Manifold
Hover over the image to zoom in
Performer 289; Intake Manifold
Share this:
This item is not eligible for further promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.

Edelbrock Performer 289; Intake Manifold

Part No. 2121 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Product Features:
  • For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
  • Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg. Firing Order
  • Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
  • Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
  • 50-State Street Legal
  • Available in Multiple Finishes
Back To Top
Carburetor Quantity:1
Cylinder Head Type:Standard
RPM Range:Idle -5500

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

3 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Q:

    what carb adapter to fit a rochester Q'jet to this on a 72 bronco 302?
    Asked on 2/19/2013 by Olddude6 from Haipoc, Mississippi

    1 answer



      This part Edelbrock Performer 289; Intake Manifold, Part No. 2121 is an exact fit for your 1972 Ford Bronco. Also, please check the additional information regarding this part that has been sent to your email address.
      For any further assistance please feel free to call us at: 1-877-238-2623 or visit the nearest Advance Auto Parts store and one of our Parts Pros will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Answered on 2/20/2013 by Aaron from AAP
  • Q:

    Asked on 7/31/2011 by TIM from TOBACCOVILLE,N.C.

    2 answers



      In order for us to further assist you, would you please provide us with the make and model your application?

      Answered on 8/1/2011 by DIY Daniel from AAP
    • A:

      Yes it will,

      Answered on 2/10/2013 by sqeeze6800 from Gladstone Oregon
  • Q:

    for a 1965 mustang application, 289 CI, can i run the pcv valve hose into one of the ports on top of the manifold? i have an autolite 4100 4 barrel carb without a tube for the pcv valve hose.
    Asked on 7/14/2011 by jeff from charlotte, nc

    1 answer



      : I would suggest taking your vehicle to a certified mechanic for a proper diagnosis before doing any modifications.

      Answered on 7/19/2011 by Vincent from AAP
Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.