E3 Spark Plugs are the product of years of fundamental research in the combustion field. The unique patented electrode configuration of these new E3 spark plugs increases the amount of combustion pressure created during each power stroke of an engine, which results in a marked increase in power output, fuel economy, and reduced emissions in all gasoline engines. E3.48 is a 14mm, 0.750 reach plug with a gasket seat. It fits a wide variety of late model applications, especially import. E3.48 is widely stocked in automotive retail stores. E3 automotive plugs have three legs securing the DiamondFIRE electrode to the shell. This allows for excellent heat transfer, and helps to create more turbulence in the cylinder. The patented DiamondFIRE side wire is proven to increase power, reduce fuel consumption and improve hydrocarbon emissions in long-term use. Product Features:
- E3's DiamondFire edge to edge ground electrode provides maximum performance with increased efficiency and a faster more complete burn.
- Smoother Acceleration & Idle - The faster flame initiated by the E3 spark plug results in a more complete burn of the ingested fuel charge. More pressure is created against the piston more fuel is put to work
- Energy - Power output improved up to 6% on average in the typical operating ranges. Results will vary.
- Efficiency - E3 "diamond shaped" side wire electrode projects the combustion spark in a way that more quickly ignites the air/fuel mixture, thereby creating a significantly faster and larger flame kernel. The result is that more fuel is put to work during each combustion cycle.
- E3's patented DiamondFire Technology provides a cleaner burning combustion, which translates into fuel savings and reduced engine carbon deposits
- E3 Spark Plugs are pre-gapped at the factory and cannot be adjusted.