DieHard Platinum AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries are specifically designed for today's power hungry vehicles. DieHard Platinum AGM batteries are engineered to provide up to 2x the life vs. a standard flooded battery. This battery is ideal for vehicles with start-stop technology or high demand electrical accessories (back up cameras, heated seats, navigation, plug-in accessories) which put a heavier load on the battery. DieHard Platinum AGM batteries are engineered with Stamped Grid technology, which features a stronger and more durable positive and negative grid design.Don't want to bother with installing your new DieHard battery? Stop by your nearest Advance Auto Parts store and take advantage of our FREE battery testing and installation on most vehicles and at most locations. We offer free battery and electrical system testing and free recycling of your old automotive battery. Advance Auto Parts offers helpful advice about a variety of products, including all types of batteries. Be sure to check out the following:
Order your DieHard vehicle battery replacement today. Enjoy reliable starting power with no maintenance every season.Product Features:
- UL validated. Contributes to a Circular Economy. DieHard AGM Batteries contain a minimum of 94% post-consumer recycled polypropylene and lead content using a closed-cycle mass balance system.
- AGM technology supports high power demands and accessories or newer vehicles with start-stop technology.
- Up to 2X longer lifespan compared to standard flooded batteries.
- Exceptional performance in high temperature climates.
- Superior starting power in cold weather conditions.
- Exceeds the vehicle manufacturer's battery starting and reserve capacity power requirements with added AGM technology.
- Maintenance free with a non-spillable design allows for installation in any location, including inside passenger compartment.
- Higher level of vibration resistance compared to standard flooded batteries.
- Constructed with stamped grid technology for 3X more corrosion resistance, increased durability and full grid utilization for 60% more electrical flow compared to other grid designs.
- Our stamped grid manufacturing process uses 20% less energy and releases 20% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other manufacturing methods.