The Denso Twin-Tip Technology was developed from Original Equipment Specification Super Ignition Plug (SIP) design, fusing a Fine Wire Iridium Center Electrode with a Needle Tip Platinum Ground Electrode. The DENSO Iridium TT combines the power and torque of a high performance plug with the endurance of a long life original equipment spark plug. So you can drive around the Earth over 4 times, with lower emissions and better fuel economy. That's over 100 thousand miles of uncompromised performance. Product Features:
- 0.4mm Iridium Center Electrode: World's Smallest Diameter that maximizes firing potential
- 0.7mm Needle Tip Ground Electrode: Promotes higher spark energy and less heat quenching
- DENSO Patented Optimized Iridium-Rhodium Alloy Formula: Highest concentration of Iridium vs. competitors for greater durability
- DENSO Patented 360 degree laser welding process: Ensuring exceptional quality bond and structural strength with the Iridium Center Electrode
- Durability of an OE style plug combined with Power & Torque of high performance.
- Withstands temperatures greater than 4000 Fahrenheit
- Iridium TT