The DENSO Iridium Power center electrode tip is the world's smallest, at 0.4mm in diameter. It produces the hottest, most concentrated spark, while requiring the lowest voltage (5,000 less volts to fire than conventional spark plugs). For maximum performance under the most extreme conditions, this plug is the one! Because of its patented technology, the Iridium Power plug outperforms any plug today. You'll enjoy more horsepower, faster and easier starts, fewer misfires under heavy loads, plus better fuel efficiency.Product Features:
- World's smallest Iridium Center Electrode (0.4mm) for improved spark for maximum combustion
- Patented 360-degree laser welding assembly process
- U-groove and taper cut ground electrode to maximize flame propagation.
- Withstands temperatures greater than 4000 Fahrenheit
- Burnished nickel plating for high temperature endurance and superior corrosion resistance
- Wide range of part numbers for thousands of applications, including classic and collector cars
- Iridium Power