Part No. 40-119
Using advanced re-engineering materials and processes, Carquest Wiper Motors meet all O.E. standards of performance and fitment. Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced, as necessary, and all motor magnets are recharged. Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and weak solder points are 100% reflowed. Each unit undergoes function testing against O.E. standards to ensure reliable performance.Product Features:
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. (Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board) - Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance and reliability.