Part No. MCA630508
Assemblies match what was originally installed on the car from OE for quality, fit, function and material.Product Features:
- Rubber components independently tested and certified by approved labs globally to meet extreme (hi and low) temperatures.
- Master cylinders use correct EPDM rubber for DOT3, 4 and 5 brake fluids
- All aluminum castings are "hard anodized"
- All iron castings are coated to prevent rust
- Manufacturers all major components in house.
- Most brake masters ship with OE size/shape reservoirs, floats, switches, sensors and valves to match original OE assembly.
- All machining done by computer programed CNC machines.
- Castings go through 2 inspection processes (via micrometer and via go-no go fixture check) before being sent to the assembly department insuring all machining is correct and matches the OE.
- Before assembly all castings and components are cleaned by automated ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Assembly is done in clean room insuring no contamination is introduced into final assembly.
- All assemblies are dated coded for 100% accurate trace-ability.
- Every assembly is pressure tested before being shipped insuring dependable operation and leak-free performance