Part No. 91-49265
Carquest hub assembly provides the installation benefits of the aftermarket while providing high-quality, proven reliability. Carquest hub assembly has been rigorously quality-tested, meeting or exceeding OE specifications. Carquest hub assembly parts have been designed to provide a stable and safe ride to meet customer expectations and perform the way professional technicians demand.Product Features:
- OE matched design for Form, Fit, and Function
- Obsidian coating for enhanced rust prevention
- Enhanced corrosion-resistant on wheel studs to reduce rust (where applicable)
- Precision-machined to stringent tolerances provides high-quality and longer endurance.
- Superior supplier of ABS sensors for OEM matching signal and strengthened ABS cord insulation and socket connections for durability and contamination prevention (where applicable)
- Bearings and seals are constructed and engineered to the requirements of your vehicle.
- Roll form bearing design applies exact preload for long lasting durability Bearings and seals (where applicable)