Part No. WTC1011
Carquest Coolant Temperature Sensors provide accurate data to the PCM to ensure proper management of your vehicle's fuel injection system, ignition and variable valve timing, transmission shifting, and more. Manufactured using the highest quality OEM approved materials for increased durability in even the most extreme temperatures. All Carquest Coolant Temperature Sensors are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications at our ISO TS16949 manufacturing facilities.Product Features:
- 100% factory resistance calibrated to ensure precision tolerances, resulting in extremely accurate temperature for optimal performance
- Thread Sealant and/or O-ring pre-installed on applicable sensors to ensure leak free performance
- Brass sensor housing precision machined to meet or exceed OE thermal conductivity
- OE precision matched thermistor position for correct output parameters
- Extensive product testing includes salt spray, high/low temperature impact, thermal vibration, durability, static electricity, and micro tension, among other tests, to ensure all sensors meet or exceed OEM specifications.