CARQUEST Chrysler ATF+4 is formulated for Chrysler and DaimlerChrysler transmissions recommending ATF+4, ATF+3 or ATF+2, and covered by specifications MS-9602 and MS-7176E/D. CARQUEST Chrysler ATF+4 Fluid is recommended for use in all transmissions, hydraulic systems, and power steering units manufactured by American, European, Korean, Japanese and other manufactures from around the world specifying Chrysler ATF+4, ATF+3 or ATF+2 Type Fluids.Product Features:
- Excellent flow properties at low start-up temperatures.
- Improved shift performance in Chrysler vehicles.
- Good viscosity stability.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Rust and corrosion prevention.
- Better wear protection for maximum transmission life.
- Applications Chrysler ATF+4, ATF+3 or ATF+2, MS9602 MS-7176E/D *Always refer to your vehicles operating manual to select the correct grade oil for your transmission. **Transmission fluids also applicable in power steering units; check owners' manual.