Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hover over the image to zoom in
Fuel Pressure Regulator Fuel Pressure Regulator
Share this:

BWD Fuel Pressure Regulator

Part No. 22857 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

BWD® is an aftermarket leader, providing a premium line of engine management products. BWD® manufactures and distributes high technology critical components for late model domestic and import vehicles. BWD® is constantly evolving to give customers the competitive edge they need to compete in today's ever-changing marketplace.

Product Features:
  • Direct-fit OE replacement ensures proper fit, form, and function, which leads to a trouble-free installation
  • Designed and manufactured to our stringent quality standards at a certified facility, so you can install with confidence
  • Premium components and durable materials withstand harsh engine conditions to increase longevity and lifespan
  • Undergoes extensive testing and validation for proper performance and peak reliability
  • As a global manufacturer of automotive aftermarket products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process
Back To Top
Mounting Type:Push-in
O-Ring Included:Yes
Pressure Rating:49 PSI

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    does this install in gastank?
    Asked on 11/13/2011 by TL from greenwood

    2 answers



      For further assistance, please provide the year, make, model and engine size of the vehicle.

      Answered on 11/14/2011 by Vincent from AAP
    • A:

      Hello, no the fuel pressure regulator located on the top of the engine under the air intake at the end of the fuel line, near the injectors. You will need to replace the air intake gasket as well.Good luck .

      Answered on 11/7/2012 by mike4love4ever from Norfolk,va
  • Q:

    i need a fuel pressure regulator for a 2000 chrysler voyager with a 2.4 engine.i have a gas getting in my oil
    Asked on 12/7/2009 by tommy from coeburn,va

    1 answer



      If you need a fuel pressure regulator this part will fit your vehicle. If you would like any help placing an order for this part, feel free to call 1-877-ADVANCE(238-2623), and an agent will be more than happy to help you out.

      Answered on 12/8/2009 by Mike from Advance Auto Part
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.