Part No. N1010440897BOS
Bosch QuietCast Ceramic raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Employing the industry's best pre-attached, rubber core shims and Molded Shim Technology (on selected applications), QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you and your customers expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. Every Bosch QuietCast Disc Brake Pad is fitted with the industry's best pre-attached rubber core shim. This shim style is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers and is exclusively offered by Bosch for the independent aftermarket.Product Features:
- OE-Equivalent and Direct Fit application.
- OE style rubber-core shims
- Special Advanced, platform-specific ceramic formulation
- Dedicated engineers source and rigorously test all friction materials and formulations
- Manufactured under the same exacting quality standards as OE components and system
- Powder-coated backing plate
- Rigorous physical and dynamometer testing
- Synthetic lubricant in box
- Pads individually wrapped Bosch Molded Shim Technology (MST)*** (On Select Applications)
- At the time of pressing, heat, adhesive and pressure mold the multi-layer shim to the backing plate and friction material creating an integrally molded unit.
- Shim stays attached throughout the life of the pad; won't walk or slide on the backing plate
- Provides maximum stability resulting in quieter shim performance over the life of the pad