Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Links
Error occured! Please reload the page and try again

You have no saved vehicles.

Add a vehicle to quickly see parts that fit your make and model

Vehicle added


Find parts for the selected vehicle:

View Vehicles
Are you sure you want to delete this vehicle?

    Add a

    Add a

    Bars Leak Head Gasket Fix (24 oz.)

    Part #1111
    Loading ...
    • Product Details

      Part No.1111

      Warranty Details (30 DAY REPLACEMENT IF DEFECTIVE)

      Bar's Leaks Head Gasket Fix combines antifreeze-compatible sodium silicate sealing liquid and various-size gasket-sealing particles to stop head gasket coolant leaks without draining the cooling system. For use on water-cooled gasoline and diesel engines, Heavy-duty formula works on aluminum and cast-iron heads and blocks; also repairs head gaskets, cylinder heads, intake gaskets, cracked blocks and freeze plugs, Compatible with virtually all types of antifreeze, including conventional silicate-based green and blue and extended-life red/orange and yellow (OAT/HOAT) coolant, Gasket-sealing particles penetrate gaps and cracks and harden to permanently stop leaks without draining the cooling system, 1 bottle treats up to a4-gallon cooling capacity

      Product Features:

      • Stops Block Leaks
      • Seals Cracked Cylinder Heads & Block
      • Repairs Blown Head Gaskets

    • Specifications
      • Antifreeze Type Compatibility:Compatiable with all antifreeze
        Contains Corrosion Inhibitors:No
        Contains Ethylene Glycol:No
        Contains Lubricant:Yes
        Manufacturer Warranty Compatibility:Yes
        Radiator Material Compatibility:All
        Recommended Change Interval:12000 mi
        Boiling Point at 50/50 Mixture:219 Deg. F
    • Read Review
    • Q & A
      Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts.
    Disclaimer: We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.