Harmonic Balancer/Crankshaft Pulley
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Auto7 Harmonic Balancer/Crankshaft Pulley

Part No. 621-0054 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Product Features:
  • Original Equipment Quality Parts
  • Made in Korea
  • Manufactured by ISO-14000, QS-9000, or ISO/TS-16949 certified suppliers
Back To Top

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    can you give me the specifications of the damper? i need external diameter, diameter in the hole,and heigth, is for my rondo VIN KNAFG521387113453
    Asked on 3/25/2013 by EDWARD from Venezuela

    1 answer



      We apologize we are unable to retrieve the vehicle details from the Vin # KNAFG521387113453 that your provided. Please call us at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) or visit the nearest Advance Auto Parts store and provide more information including the year, make, model, and engine size of your application and one of our Part Pros would be more than happy to further assist you.

      Answered on 3/28/2013 by John the Car-Doc from AAP
  • Q:

    I need a pulley that fits 1988 mr2 not super charged
    Asked on 7/4/2012 by cgt from virgie ky

    1 answer



      Sorry, right now we are unable to locate the Harmonic Balancer for your 1988 Toyota MR2 online. However, if you could please visit your nearest Advance Auto store or call us directly at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) and one of our representative there would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 7/5/2012 by Vincent from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.