Carflector; Stone/Bug Deflector
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Auto Ventshade (AVS) Carflector; Stone/Bug Deflector

Part No. 20317 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Gives your car the same great look and protection as our bugflector does for trucks and sport utility vehicles. Custom fit applications are available for most popular cars. the unique design allows for easy hood cleaning and waxing. Easy to install with strong automotive grade tape or mechanical fasteners. Available in smoke impact-modified acrylic.

Product Features:
  • Same Protection as the Bugflector
  • Unique Design
  • Allows for Easy Hood Cleaning and Waxing
  • Made of Impact-Modified Acrylic
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Back To Top
Drilling Required:Yes
Fender Eyebrows Included:No
Mounting Type:HARDWARE

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    does it come with screws and or mounting hardware?
    Asked on 4/2/2014 by tc from tn

    1 answer



      Hi TC, good question! Yes, this bug deflector installs quickly and easily with the included 3M tape or screw.

      Answered on 4/2/2014 by Vincent from AAP
  • Q:

    will this fit a 2006 accord coupe?
    Asked on 3/16/2012 by Anonymous from canton ohio

    2 answers



      Yes, this Ventshade Bug Guards with part# 20317 fits your 2006 Honda Accord.

      Answered on 3/17/2012 by Vincent from AAP


      Yes, this Ventshade Bug Guards Part number 20317 fits your 2006 Honda Accord.

      Answered on 3/17/2012 by Steve from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.