The BILSTEIN PSS10 suspension systems offer the ultimate adjustable sports suspension. 10 settings for parallel damping adjustment / Option of making settings while kit is installed - simply turn the adjustment wheel on the shock absorber The manually adjustable damping monotube gas shock absorbers feature a 10 stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The Bilstein B16 PSS9/10 kit is a race inspired system, providing the ultimate in high performance tuning. The manually adjustable monotube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compressing and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive springs to achieve the vehicle ride height (30mm to 50mm), center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion. Threaded Body Adjustable Range: - The Bilstein PSS adjustable ride height threaded bodies allows the fine tuning of the vehicle to fit the individual drivers demands and enables the adjustment of the height of the vehicle after they are installed.Product Features:
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20mm at both axles.
- Lowering of approx. 30-50mm at front and rear.
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions.
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy.
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- Round threads for easy adjustment.
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material.
- Gas pressure technology.
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany. Gas Pressure Technology Over time, the mono-tube gas pressure technology developed by BILSTEIN has established itself as a standard in automotive construction. This technology involves keeping the oil in the absorber under pressure, which prevents it from foaming when temperatures and loads are increasing. As a result, full damping power is retained even when the system is placed under extreme stress, a feature that can be observed in the self-lowering piston.
- Ensures a high level of traction and more precise handling
- A must-have for powerful sport suspensions
- Added safety in all dynamic driving situations BILSTEIN's mono-tube technology The original and best: The original mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers bore the BILSTEIN name, and we're still responsible for producing the best there is. BILSTEIN's mono-tube technology is the number-one choice in motorsports and series-production sports cars: no other type gives engineers the same freedom to choose the perfect installation location or position (e.g. Upside-Down technology).
- Large effective surface on the working piston creates increased damping power and better handling
- Improved dissipation of thermal energy outwards enables a consistently high level of absorber performance