Automatic Shifter, Pistol Grip
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Hurst Automatic Shifter, Pistol Grip

Part No. 3162001 Warranty Details  

Fit of this part varies by vehicle & equipment specs Type of Fit

The Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick is designed for 2 and 3 speed applications. Its precision gate style mechanism ensures a positive feel. It features, a neutral safety switch, NHRA approved reverse lockout, and a brushed aluminum cover.

Product Features:
  • Hurst Quality
  • Forward and Reverse Shift Patterns
  • Firm, Comfortable, Natural Grip When Shifting
  • Less Chance Of Hand Slipping And Missing A Shift
  • CNC Machined from Solid Billet Aluminum
Back To Top

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    Will this fit on an 85 camaro with a 305 and a th700 r4 auto tranny
    Asked on 2/13/2012 by Dan from Canastota NY

    1 answer



      This Hurst Pistol-Grip Quarter Stick Shifter with part# 3162001 fits for  Powerglide (aluminum case only) and GM TH 250, 350, 375 and 400 in reverse pattern.

      Answered on 2/13/2012 by Vincent from AAP
  • Q:

    looking for pistol grip shifter for ford f150 with 5 speed manual trans
    Asked on 4/22/2010 by big d from Niagara Falls

    1 answer



      We only have the one listed for a automatic transmission but with some modification, you could most likely cut the grip of and use it for a manual transmission. Also try checking out one of our stores to see if they have a better selection than what is listed online.

      Answered on 5/19/2010 by Mike from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.