1 Quart Dura II Flush Solvent
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Factory Air 1 Quart Dura II Flush Solvent

Part No. 69991 Warranty Details  

Fit of this part varies by vehicle & equipment specs Type of Fit

Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Factory Air.

Product Features:
  • Designed for a specific job
  • Non flammable
  • Evaporates quickly
  • Leaves no residue
Back To Top
Container Size:1 qt
Container Type:Bottle
Refrigerant Type:R12 or R134a

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

4 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
  • Q:

    will this work on my 2002 Chrysler Voyager
    Asked on 7/28/2012 by D

    1 answer



      Yes, this Factory Air A/C Flush Solvent(Part No. 69991) should work fine on your 2002 Chrysler Voyager as it is compatible with R12 and R134a refrigerants. For further assistance, please feel free to call us at 1-877-238-2623 or visit your nearest Advance Auto Parts store and one of our representatives would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 7/29/2012 by Steve from AAP
  • Q:

    Asked on 6/24/2012 by H

    1 answer



      Yes, this Factory Air A/C Flush Solvent (Part No. 69991) is compatible with both R12 and R134A AC systems. You can use it on your central unit in your car that uses a R-12 system. For any further assistance please feel free to call us at: 1-877-238-2623 or visit the nearest Advance Auto store and one of our representatives will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Answered on 6/26/2012 by John the Car-Doc from AAP
  • Q:

    do you have the msds on this product
    Asked on 5/30/2012 by Ely from Hobbs, NM

    1 answer



      For MSDS information for the product Factory Air A/C Flush Solvent - part# 69991, Please call us at 1-877-753-SAFE and we would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 5/31/2012 by Vincent from AAP
  • Q:

    what do i need to charge the air cond. in a 1991 ford ranger I think it has the old type ref in it how can i tell and can i convert it ?
    if so give a list of what i need THANKS
    Asked on 7/29/2010 by Anonymous

    1 answer

    • A:

      It would have the old ref (R12) in it if it has not been converted. If it has been converted it will have the quick connect fittings (no threads) on it. To convert to R134a, you will need the R134a conversion kit (which will include the quick connect fittings), you will need to remove the compressor and dump the oil out and replace it with R134a compatible oil. You will then need to reinstall the compressor and then pull a vaccum on the compressor with a vaccum pump. After that you will need to put in R134a ref, not sure how much, you will need to monitor the low side pressure with a gauge and when it reaches 25-35 psi (assuming 85 degrees outside air temp), the system will have enough ref in it. Good Luck.

      Answered on 8/12/2010 by ShadeTree from Missouri
Displaying questions 1-4

Do you have a question about this product? 

Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.