Performer Series; Accelerator Pump Assembly
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Edelbrock Performer Series; Accelerator Pump Assembly

Part No. 1468 Warranty Details  

Fit of this part varies by vehicle & equipment specs Type of Fit

Product Features:
  • Special Accelerator Pump
  • Marine-Quality Seal
  • Marine Spring
  • Includes Cup Assembly
  • For PN[1409/1410]
  • Owners Manual has Assembly Help
Back To Top
Carburetor Manufacturer:Edelbrock
Carburetor Model Or Series:Performer
Carburetor Number:1412/1413/1812/1813
O.E.M. Replacement:Yes
Performance Rated:Yes

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    What are the dimensions of the "Performer Series Accelerator Pump" by Edelbrock. Both cup diameter and overall length. Also can this pump be used in a 4 barrel marine Weber carb. Application is a 1995 4.3LX Mercrusier. Carb look like an AFB design.
    Asked on 4/13/2013 by Joe from Port St Lucie, Fl

    1 answer



      This Edelbrock Performer Series; Accelerator Pump Assembly (Part No. 1468) comes with the length : 2.570 inches and diameter : 13/16 inches. This Accelerator Pump Assembly is not compatible with the 4 barrel marine Weber carburetor in your 1995 4.3LX Mercrusier. Unfortunately, we do not have the compatible Accelerator Pump Assembly for your 4 barrel marine Weber carburetor available online. However, if you could please visit your nearest Advance Auto store or call us directly at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) one of our Parts Pros there would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 4/15/2013 by Morgan from AAP
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.