Performer 454 T.B.I.; Intake Manifold
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:
Please Note: This item is not eligible for further promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.

Edelbrock Performer 454 T.B.I.; Intake Manifold

Part No. 3764 Warranty Details  

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Product Features:
  • For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
  • Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
  • Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
  • Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
  • 50-State Street Legal for 1987-90GM Trucks
  • Accepts Stock Throttle Body EFI and EGR
  • Match w/Camshaft PN[2162] and Head PN[60499]
  • Package improves 0-60 mph times by 1.70 seconds
Back To Top
Cylinder Head Type:Oval Port- Small
RPM Range:Idle -5500

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    What is the engine response if you only change the manifold and don't change the cam and heads?
    Asked on 1/2/2014 by 47Fixer

    1 answer



      Hello! Hope you had a good New Years. Unfortunately, I would not be able to tell you what difference it would make. Usually a performance intake routes the air a specific way to create a better flow internally that leads to a more dense mixture entering the cylinders. It should improve the response enough where you can feel the extra power. It would be best if you check with a performance shop that is familiar with tuning your model vehicle. Forums are also an option that can provide more insight for your project.

      Answered on 1/4/2014 by Keith from AAP
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.