Mass Air Flow Sensor-Sensor Only
Hover over the image to zoom in
Mass Air Flow Sensor-Sensor Only Mass Air Flow Sensor-Sensor Only
Share this:

Dorman - TECHoice Mass Air Flow Sensor-Sensor Only

Part No. 917-847 Warranty Details  

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Our Mass Air Flow is engineered for affordability, and convenience. Save money and labor by replacing only the Sensor, instead of the entire Mass Air Flow Assembly.

Product Features:
  • Constructed from high-quality materials to successfully resist damage from extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors, such as humidity
  • Direct fit for a trouble-free replacement
  • Comes with a torx bit for ease of installation (sensor only)
  • Engineered from entirely new materials for cost efficiency
Back To Top
O.E.M. Replacement:Yes

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    what does the mass air flow sensor do and can it make the vehicle run bad
    Asked on 12/26/2011 by Anonymous from china grove n.c.

    1 answer



      Mass air flow sensor (MAF) does measures the mass of air flow coming into the engine so that the computer can adjust the fuel to air mixture correctly. You cannot fix the MAF sensor but you can replace it. Yes, a bad MAF sensor could make the vehicle run bad.

      Answered on 12/26/2011 by Vincent from AAP
  • Q:

    Asked on 10/20/2011 by Anonymous

    1 answer



      Please provide your vehicle make, model and engine specification for further assistance.

      Answered on 10/21/2011 by Aaron from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.