Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:


Part No. 432358 Warranty Details  

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Please note: Advance Auto Parts is proud to carry comparable exact-fit parts from multiple vendors, as such, the item you receive may be one of two quality brands. Both brands meet the same fitment requirements and are equal in their performance and specifications. Our radiators are designed and tested to meet or exceed OE specifications for form, fit, and function. Using premium quality materials and a clear focus on the highest heat transfer performance possible, our engineers have designed this radiator to perform at the highest standards to ensure optimal cooling.
Back To Top
Core Height:15 7/8 in
Core Thickness:1 in
Core Width:15 7/8 in
Fan Included:No
Inlet Location:Top Right
Inlet Size:1 1/4 in
Outlet Location:Bottom Left
Outlet Size(s):1 1/4-1 1/2 in
Row Quantity:1
Transmission Cooler:Yes
Tube Size:1 in


by PowerReviews

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(2 of 4 customers found this review helpful)


Doesn't fit my vehicle


from Sioux Falls, South Dakota

About Me Do it your self 40 years

See all my reviews

Verified Buyer

Comments about CARQUEST Radiator:

Need to get it returned so I can get one that fits.

Displaying review 1

Back to top

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    My van had the original drain valve in the rediator , the van overheated and the the drain valve is now gone . All that is there is a square hole . what belongs there ? Its a 1991 Plymouth Voyager, 3.0 Litre , lower hose is on the driver side.
    Asked on 5/12/2010 by Pat from St Louis, Mo. 63125

    1 answer



      The plug you are talking about is called a drain-cock.

      Answered on 5/12/2010 by Mike from AAP
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.