Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator
Hover over the image to zoom in
Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator
Share this:

CARQUEST by BWD Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator

Part No. R302 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

BWD instrument cluster voltage regulators are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance.
Back To Top

Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. Or contact Customer Care by email or call 1-877-238-2623.

4 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
  • Q:

    Everything that I have read said that the output is suposed to be 5V. Is this actually a 12/5 regilator?
    Asked on 6/10/2013 by Dave

    1 answer



      This BWD Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator (Part No. R302) is an electronic instrument cluster voltage regulator with 12/6 Voltage. For any further assistance please feel free to call us at: 1-877-238-2623 or visit the nearest Advance Auto Parts store and one of our Parts Pros will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Answered on 6/11/2013 by Max from AAP
  • Q:

    Is it an electronic or mechanical instrument cluster voltage regulator?
    Asked on 9/10/2012 by 1975VBBronco from Virginia Beach, VA

    1 answer



      This BWD Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator - part# R302 is an electronic instrument cluster voltage regulator. For any further assistance, please visit your nearest Advance Auto store or call us directly at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) and one of our representatives there would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 9/11/2012 by Vincent from AAP
  • Q:

    where is it located on the car?
    Asked on 10/25/2011 by Anonymous from Albuquerque, New Mexico

    2 answers

    • A:

      on my 1977 ford f150 it is on the actual instrument cluster circuit board.

      Answered on 1/12/2014 by acricketa from Weslaco, TX


      Instrument Voltage Regulator (IVR) is located on the back of the instrument cluster.

      Answered on 10/25/2011 by John the Car-Doc from AAP
  • Q:

    Is the BWD R302 used to give a constant voltage of 12v or is it a voltage reducer of 12v to 6v?
    Asked on 11/3/2010 by Jack from 16803

    1 answer



      It is 12 v to 6 v voltage reducer. For Instrument cluster dimming.

      Answered on 12/16/2010 by Parts Guru Geo from AAP
Displaying questions 1-4

Do you have a question about this product? 

Create or view your online garage

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer

Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.