Electrical Connector
Hover over the image to zoom in
Electrical Connector Electrical Connector
Share this:

CARQUEST by BWD Electrical Connector

Part No. PT331 Warranty Details  

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

CARQUEST by BWD is an aftermarket leader, providing a premium line of engine management products. BWD manufactures and distributes high technology critical components for late model domestic and import vehicles. BWD is constantly evolving to give customers the competitive edge they need to compete in today’s ever-changing marketplace.

Product Features:
  • Offering hundreds of high-quality pigtails & sockets for nearly every electrical job
  • Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
  • Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
  • With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
Back To Top
Terminal Gender:Female


by PowerReviews
BWDVehicle Speed Sensor Connector

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(4 of 6 customers found this review helpful)


Replacement Socket


from Nebo NC

About Me Auto Enthusiast

Ask me a question

Verified Buyer
Level 2


  • Easy To Install


    Best Uses

    • Replacement

    Comments about BWD Vehicle Speed Sensor Connector:

    I replaced a Broke socket that had broke when old socket was removed So with a new VSS sensor That would insure a good connection.

    Comment on this review(earn points)

    Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)


    Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. Or contact Customer Care by email or call 1-877-238-2623.

    6 Questions | 8 Answers
    Displaying questions 1-6
    • Q:

      My 2005 Ford Escape(140K miles) automatic transmission is not functioning. The car will not move in reverse or forward. I checked the fluid and the level is ok but the fluid smells burnt, although it is still red. It is likely I have an internal transmission problem?
      Asked on 8/5/2015 by John

      1 answer



        Hello John, if the vehicle is in gear and does not go forward or in reverse it may be an issue internally with the transmission. Overheating transmission fluid is one of the causes of a burning smell. Transmission fluid helps keep the parts lubricated and cooled so that they don't get worn out and damaged. If the fluid breaks down, the system runs too hot which results in increased friction and corrosive activity as well as the build up of additional sludge and debris. If this is not taken care of, the transmission will eventually damage itself enough to break down completely. I would suggest that you take your vehicle and get it thoroughly checked by a certified mechanic before buying any parts that may/may not solve the problem.

        Answered on 8/6/2015 by Steve from AAP
    • Q:

      My car will start but when I give it gas it will not move in forward or reverse. Will replacing the output shaft speed sensor fix the problem? Do you have to drop the transmission to install the sensor?
      Asked on 8/5/2015 by John from Cape Coral, Fl.

      1 answer



        Hello John. If the vehicle when put in gear does not go forward or in reverse it may be an issue internally with the transmission. In order to provide location information we would need to have the vehicle year make model and engine size.

        Answered on 8/5/2015 by Panda from AAP
    • Q:

      im looking for plug that connects to sensor on master cylinder is this it for 99 ford ranger 3.0 flex fuel
      Asked on 11/8/2014 by wambli

      2 answers



        Hi Wambli, glad to help you! If you are looking for a brake fluid level sensor connector then it is currently unavailable online for your 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L Flex fuel. But, if you are looking for some other plug please provide us the exact name of that part to locate this for your vehicle.

        Answered on 11/10/2014 by Steve from AAP


        Hi Wambli, I'm glad to help you! You will need the BWD Alternator Connector - Part No. PT5751 for your vehicle.

        Answered on 11/11/2014 by Solomon
    • Q:

      Is the Part that plugs in the back of the brake rotors of the 95 towncar abs.
      Asked on 2/2/2013 by larrie

      1 answer



        Yes, this BWD Pigtail/Socket - part# PT331 can be used to plug in the back of the brake rotors of your 1995 Lincoln Town Car. For any further assistance, please visit your nearest Advance Auto store or call us directly at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) and one of our representatives there would be more than happy to assist you.

        Answered on 2/3/2013 by Vincent from AAP
    • Q:

      Is this the pigtail that connects the Dorman # 970-012 Speed Sensor to the wiring harness on my 1992 Dodge W150? When I looked at Dormans site it's number was 119-63003. I may need this pigtail for my installation of the part I just bought from you,
      Asked on 8/29/2011 by Bob from Grand Haven, mich. 49417

      1 answer



        Yes, it can be used to connect the speed sensor to the wiring harness.

        Answered on 8/30/2011 by DIY Daniel from AAP
    • Q:

      Is this the electrical connector for the transmission speed sensor on the 97 Ford Escort LX?
      Asked on 8/14/2011 by Sapper Daddy from Virden, IL

      2 answers



        No, this part does not fit your 1997 Ford Escort LX.

        Answered on 8/16/2011 by Steve from AAP
      • A:



        Answered on 6/6/2013 by Eddie from Loudon, TN
    Displaying questions 1-6

    Do you have a question about this product? 

    Create or view your online garage

    Check out the specials in our monthly flyer

    Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.