Ported Vacuum Switch
Hover over the image to zoom in
Ported Vacuum Switch Ported Vacuum Switch
Share this:

BWD Ported Vacuum Switch

Part No. EC938 Warranty Details  

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

CARQUEST by BWD is an aftermarket leader, providing a premium line of engine management products. BWD manufactures and distributes high technology critical components for late model domestic and import vehicles. BWD is constantly evolving to give customers the competitive edge they need to compete in today's ever-changing marketplace.

Product Features:
  • Carefully constructed with brass and high temperature plastic housing to OEM specification for precision fit and performance
  • Special designed thermal elements for improved performance
  • Our EGR products contain feature rich design and componentry yielding market leadership performance
Back To Top
Thread Diameter:3/8 in

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    what does this do exactly when screwed into the manifold
    Asked on 10/6/2012 by ryan from United States

    1 answer



      This BWD Switch - Ported Vacuum - part# EC938 works along with the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system. The EGR valve allows some of the emitted fumes from the exhaust manifold to reenter the intake manifold to control fume output. For any further assistance, please visit your nearest Advance Auto store or call us directly at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) and one of our representatives there would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 10/7/2012 by Vincent from AAP
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.