ACDelco is a global leader in automotive replacement parts and related services and offers quality aftermarket products for most makes and models, including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda, plus many original equipment service replacement parts. ACDelco products can be found in more than 100 countries located on six of the seven continents and are sourced globally to meet the needs of the local markets, including "maintenance" parts commonly replaced during the lifetime of a vehicle (e.g., batteries, oil filters, air filters, wiper blades, shocks and brakes), as well as "repair" parts (e.g., alternators, radiators, chassis and heating/cooling components). ACDelco offers more than 80,000 parts across 37 product lines.
ACDelco has over 100 years of experience in the automotive industry and is a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, a division of General Motors. ACDelco employs a two- or three-tiered distribution model, utilizing a network of appointed wholesale distributors to service independent installers, ACDelco independent service centers, retail and fleet customers.
- ACDelco Blower Motors are the ideal replacement motor for the original equipment on most GM vehicles
- Space- and weight-efficient, ACDelco Blower Motors are built to quietly and efficiently move the air needed for ventilation, heating and air conditioning
- Magnetic-type motor is designed to handle the demands of continuous operation
- Brushless and magnetic-brush styles available
- Most are equipped with permanently lubricated, self-aligning bearings designed for long life and dependable performance