The Monroe Reflex struts with the patented ASD Technology combines specially tuned valving and a Fluon banded piston. The ASD valve has the ability to sense acceleration to improve the handling, safety, and overall ride characteristics of most vehicles. The ASD base valve will sense a bump in the road and automatically adjust the shock to absorb the impact, leaving the shock with greater control when it is needed. The features of the Monroe Reflex struts make it the superior choice for improved handling, safety, and comfort in all road conditions.Product Features:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- ASD Technology: Innovative valving provides greater control for handling, while improving ride comfort.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- Rod Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot & jounce bumper sold separately.
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.