Monroe Strut-Mate mounting kits are direct fit replacements designed to complement the ride control characteristics of Monroe struts. In addition, our full line will provide you with late model original equipment coverage. When doing strut replacements, it is important to do the complete job. This means not only replacing the struts but also inspecting and replacing worn strut mounts. Remember, worn strut mounts can adversely affect a vehicle's safety and handling. Not only are strut mounts a necessary component of the suspension system, they consist of rubber to metal bonded parts that wear out over time as well. Worn bearings may also cause noise, steering binding, vibration and vehicle pull. Strut-Mate mounting kits can include*: Strut Mount, Bearing, Upper Spring Isolator, Lower Spring Isolator, or Upper Spring Seat. (*as applicable by OE design)Product Features:
- Replacing all your warn strut components ensures a complete repair
- High-Quality premium strut components
- Engineered for superior fit and performance
- Monroe Strut-Mate mounting kits* include: Strut Mount, Bearing, Upper Spring Isolator, Lower Spring Isolator, or Upper Spring Seat.
- * Each kit sold separately