The Monroe Reflex truck shock absorber with the patented ASD Technology combines specially tuned valving with a Fluon banded piston. The ASD valve has the ability to sense acceleration to improve the handling, safety, and overall ride characteristics of sport-utility vehicles, mini-vans and light trucks. The ASD base valve will sense a bump in the road and automatically adjust the shock to absorb the impact, leaving the shock with greater control when it is needed. The features of the Monroe Reflex truck shock absorber make it the superior shock for improved handling, safety, and comfort in all road conditions.Product Features:
- ASD Technology: Innovative valving provides greater control for handling, while improving ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2-1/4" or 2" Diameter Reserve Tube: Allows more fluid carrying capacity for a cooler running unit.
- 1-3/8" Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units
- 5/8" Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only