Due to current government regulations, today’s oils are missing many of the critical ingredients needed for engine protection. Engine builders and performance hobbyists are being forced to add in extra protection additives in order to maintain engine safety and performance – but not anymore.ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Oil from COMP Cams provides maximum engine life while also allowing it to reach its full performance potential. It does so by improving the surface mating of valve train components (especially flat tappets), rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides and other vital areas of the engine. This proprietary formula includes the optimum amount of critical additives ZDDP (Zinc & Phosphorus), Molybdenum, detergents and high grade base oil.The multi-viscosity, mineral-based COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil is fully-formulated and requires no additives or supplements. In addition, the oil is fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane racing fuels.Product Features:
- Improves surface mating of rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides, cam and lifters, etc.
- Protects all internal engine components, including flat tappet and roller valve trains
- Proprietary additive package includes optimum amounts of ZDDP (Zinc and Phosphorus), Molybdenum and detergents
- Requires no additives or supplements for maximum protection
- Fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane race fuel