As market demand for new Mass Air Flow Sensors continues, there is an unfortunate growing assumption that all MAFS are made the same. The reality is there are significant quality differences in the units sold into the aftermarket today, and an inferior quality product will inevitably lead to reduced fuel efficiency and drivability problems down the road.Product Features:
- RPT’s complete line of "New" Mass Air Flow Sensors, featuring C-MAFS Ceramic PC boards to ensure premium performance and durability.
- Provide more consistent voltage to eliminate engine rough idle problems.
- Platinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change.
- Silica gel is applied to ceramic PC boards to protect the chip, providing superior resistance to extreme temperature fluctuations and vibration.
- All units are produced at our Taiwan facility with state-of-the-art robotics.
- 100% new units are engineered and tested to meet or exceed OE specifications