MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features to ensure like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Product Features:
- Problem Solver® powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver® patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- MOOG® engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Convenient easy access wrench flat allows for the use of a socket for easy installation and removal.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.