Arnott Has Been Designing And Manufacturing Affordable Replacement Air Suspension Components Including Air Springs, Struts, Compressors And Coil Spring Conversion Kits Since 1989.
Arnott Offers Customers A Choice When Fixing Their Air Suspension. For Direct Replacement Arnott Remanufactures OE Shocks For A Wide Range Of Popular Applications. Each Part Is Carefully Cleaned, Painted, And Completely Rebuilt Using New Air Bladders, Seals, CNC-Machined Crimping Rings And Components That Meet Or Exceed The Original Manufacturer's Ride Quality, Fit, And Durability.
Besides Quality Remanufactured Units, Arnott Has Also Designed Dozens Of Completely New Cost-Effective Replacement Air Springs And Shocks. Arnott Uses Name Brand Air Bladders Along With CNC-Machined Components And Custom Designed & Valved Shocks.
For Customers Who Wish To Replace Their Air Suspension With More Traditional Coil Springs, Arnott Has Designed A Wide Range Of Conversion Kits. Arnott's Conversion Kits Are Pre-Assembled For Easy And Safe Installation And Most Feature Arnott's Patents-Pending Electronic Bypass Module Which Turns Off The Vehicle's Dashboard Air Ride Warning Lights.
All Of Arnott's Replacement Conversion Kits, Air Springs, Shocks And Struts, New And Remanufactured, Are Backed By Arnott's Limited Lifetime Warranty In North America. Arnott's Line Of New OE Quality Air Suspension Compressors Come With A 1 Year Warranty.
Arnott is pleased to offer our completely rebuilt, OE front air shocks for the 2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedans equipped with 4MATIC. Our shock features a new rubber air spring bladder manufactured by Continental Contitech. We improved the upper seal design, and use a O-ring sealing technology, rather than the original epoxy that cracked, causing leaks and other damage. Our design is not only more efficient, but it’s also much more affordable! Each shock is covered under a limited lifetime warranty. Note: This is ONLY for vehicles with 4MATIC. Product Features:
- Heavy Duty ContiTech Air Springs Last Longer
- Improved Upper Seal Design
- Assembled & Tested in the USA
- Pre-Assembled for Fast Easy Installation
- Arnott Lifetime Warranty
- Widest Selection Of Application Support
- Engineered, Assembled, & Tested In The USA
- OE Quality Fit Without The OE Price
- Most Products Come Pre-Assembled For Faster Installation
- Every Arnott Part Is Coded For Tracking & Quality Control
- Detailed Installation Instructions Along With A Growing List Of Installation Videos Are Available
- Best Warranties & Support In The Industry