KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects. KYB’s global headquarters is located in Tokyo, Japan. By consistently developing world class ride control products, KYB has become the world's largest supplier of OE and aftermarket shocks and struts. In fact, more than 1 in 5 vehicles built around the world use KYB shocks and struts. KYB has 32 facilities in 21 countries, and 15 manufacturing plants in Asia, the United States, and Europe. While much of KYB's overall sales are from automotive shock absorbers, KYB also produces a wide range of hydraulic and electronic equipment used in a variety of applications in many aspects of modern life. Vehicular and transportation applications include power steering systems, automotive electronics, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, special use vehicles, railroading, aircraft, and maritime shipping. Other KYB product applications include hydraulic equipment used in manufacturing, testing, lifestyle, and civil engineering projects, as well as special needs equipment such as wheelchairs. The varied uses and applications of KYB products and equipment demonstrate our commitment to helping create a safer, more efficient, and more comfortable society.
KYB AGX manually-adjustable shocks and struts allow you to design your own ride control performance without special tools, quickly and as often as you want. That makes the KYB AGX a perfect choice for sports enthusiasts and vehicles with multiple purposes like occasional towing. Sports enthusiasts can raise individual corner damping rates up to 125% more than the vehicle’s OEM design. Occasional load users appreciate the adjustable damping rates to match their driving needs without raising the vehicle and without special tools. For ease of access, depending on vehicle application, the KYB AGX either has an eight position knob or a four position screwdriver slot. However, both offer the same overall capability. One simple, manual adjustment increases both rebound and compression damping. Whether on the street or on a race track, AGX’s velocity sensitive damping valves instantly react to driving conditions to maintain tire contact and vehicle control. The AGX is a great solution for more demanding conditions that OE replacement parts just can’t handle.
- Increased adjustable damping range up to 125% more than OE
- Both competition performance and street use
- External dial allows hand adjustment or some struts include an easy-access screwdriver slot at top
- Precision multi-stage hydraulic valves for a broad performance range
- Triple chrome-plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seal that reduces wear
- A seamless working cylinder provides the best sealing surface throughout the entire piston stroke
- Solid, seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings that can’t separate and become noisy
- Chemically bonded insulator mounting bushings that won’t slip out
- A Teflon-coated or phenolic piston band that reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
- Specially formulated hydraulic fluid with multi-range viscosity for any weather climate