The revolutionary Monroe Quick-Strut unit is the first complete, ready-to-install replacement strut assembly available! Monroe Quick-Strut units include all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully-assembled unit. They feature pre-assembled replacement bearing plate, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and a premium strut. This breakthrough design saves on installation time by eliminating having to disassemble components and compress the coil spring prior to installation. Each Quick-Strut assembly features application-engineered valving to optimize each vehicle's unique ride and handling characteristics. Available for popular passenger car, light truck and SUV applications.Product Features:
- Pre-Assembled Upper Strut Mount: OE-style bearings, SAE-grade nuts and bolts, Superior rubber-to-steel bonding, Plated steel for longer wear, All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance
- Bearing Plate: The new bearing plate helps ensure consistent, precise steering return by eliminating “memory steer.” Helps eliminate steering noises commonly associated with worn or corroded bearings. Also improves overall steering smoothness (if equipped - front only)
- Upper Spring Seat: Each new spring seat is engineered to complement the ride control characteristic of the corresponding premium Monroe strut and upper strut mount. The upper spring seat provides consistent performance without transmitting noise or vibration into the chassis. Also supports the vehicle’s weight and helps properly offset the spring in the strut tower.
- Coil Spring: Manufactured from high-quality U.S. steel, each coil spring is precisely calibrated to support the vehicle’s weight and help ensure correct ride height. Each spring is painted or powder-coated for excellent rust resistance
- Boot Kit: The durable strut boot protects the strut rod and seal from dirt and debris. The premium bumper prevents component damage when the suspension bottoms out
- Spring Isolators: Prevents metal to metal contact and helps eliminate noise between the spring and spring seat
- Premium Strut: Premium strut technology based on application. Each strut features application-engineered valving to complement each vehicle's unique ride and handling characteristics