Beck/Arnley partners with wholesale distributors, who service jobbers, and retailers to deliver parts made right for technicians. These technicians service the maintenance and repair market for foreign nameplate vehicles. Beck/Arnley is the import brand supplier of premium, quality import parts for cars, light trucks and SUVs. They source one part at a time by each application, finding the best part for a specific model and year. Whether Asian or European vehicles, Beck/Arnley provides OE quality parts from around the world, from over 400 manufacturers working with a database of 800 sources. Beck/Arnley product specialists and experienced sourcing experts follow a unique research, analysis and procurement process known as Application Specific Sourcing. Using proven global sourcing expertise, they source parts from the OE supplier or approved manufacturer to supply their distributors. Beck/Arnley delivers exceptional value to service technicians.Product Features:
- These are typically one of the largest warranty issues because of premature failure due to not replacing the pre-pump strainer. Beck/Arnley provides a kit with new electronic fuel pumps which includes a new strainer and any necessary hardware and hoses (where applicable).
- Beck/Arnley’s fuel pumps are an exact match, not a universal fit.
- There are NO splicing wires or connectors.
- NO rerouting fuel lines or changing fittings.
- In addition, sock filters are included with the pump where used and available.