The Monroe Gas-Magnum truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1" bore shocks, Monroe Gas-Magnum truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.Product Features:
- 1-3/8" Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units
- 2" Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 5/8" Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.