The Max-Air shock absorber is ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers. Designed to maintain level vehicle height, they can be inflated or deflated as needed...from 20 psi to 150 psi with the vehicle loaded. Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission. See vehicle owner's manual for details.Product Features:
- 1/2" Piston Rod: Hardened and precision ground rod for consistent performance and long service life.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Large Volume Air Chamber: Inflates up to 150 psi with vehicle loaded. Deflates for normal driving.
- Lubricated Air Sleeve: Reduces friction for longer service life. Provides smoother operation during suspension movement.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Special Air Fitting: Resists air leakage.